Version 2.0 Feature Values
Enhanced Data Views
- Macro view of entire course including weather, 80%+ of key course costs, agronomics and playing conditions
- Sorting by; Data category, course locational, and time snapshots
- Overview of data and glance-able insights to costs, health, weather and playing conditions
- Detailed views automatically display current conditions compared to historical conditions
Course & Organization Hierarchy
- Multiple Course Managers by company organization, e.g., CEO, VP Ops, VP Agronomy, Regional Managers, Course staff
- Facility/Course Managers, e.g., Board, General Manager, Green Committee
- Course specific, e.g., Director, Superintendent, Assistants, Dept. Heads
Powerful New Reporting
- Predefined operational and agronomic reports. App displayed as PDF with sharing capabilities and web able to export agronomic and operational reports as PDF’s or spreadsheets.
- Threshold text or email alerts make the data actionable
- Alerts can be set with multiple data sets. Examples: Humidity, air temp, soil moisture and temperature. Or… Labor, overtime and falling humidity levels.
- 35% more accurate 15 day forecasting than competitive services. More relevant data captured leading to greater accuracy
- 15 critical weather measurements that impact all agronomic and operating practices
So, how does OnLink help users create agronomic + economic efficiencies?
Improve operations with detailed current conditions, hourly forecasts and extended forecasts for agile decision making
Chemical + Fertilizer Management
Effortlessly establish optimal chemical and nutrient application practices to reduce usage, increase environmental stewardship and improve efficiencies
Bring predictability to playing conditions and create best practices through performance insight from key weather variables and soil moisture levels. Integrate tee sheet programs to make the most of gaps in play
Make cost-saving decisions in a snap by quickly and easily viewing, managing, and assigning Daily Jobs, To-Do’s, Overtime, and Reports all from your mobile phone or desktop
Manage day-to-day activity of your fleet with simple service maintenance scheduling, repair work orders and comprehensive parts and order management workflows. Grow and assess your fleet through cost of ownership and uptime:downtime reports
Monitor water spend and consumptive use as well as water flow and transfer costs